Internet explorer

When I click on the arrow at the end of the address bar and the drop down
list appears of sites most recently visited, why isn't the vertical blue bar
up at the top? Sometimes it is at the bottom or sometimes in the middle.
1 answer Last reply
More about internet explorer

    Hi

    Have you tried posting to the Internet Explorer News Group:

    or
    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "mikek" <mikek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > --
    > When I click on the arrow at the end of the address bar and the drop down
    > list appears of sites most recently visited, why isn't the vertical blue
    > bar
    > up at the top? Sometimes it is at the bottom or sometimes in the middle.

Internet Explorer Browsers Microsoft Windows XP