yahoo mail problem

When i go to email using Yahoo I have been getting an error........"error on
page" and it wont let me send. No one else has this problem using my
computer for their yahoo email...help!!
3 answers Last reply
More about yahoo mail problem

    go to start, run, type in cmd. Then type format c:

    A harmless suggestion by an idiot.

    "Ramd" <dsf@dfds.com> wrote in message
    | go to start, run, type in cmd. Then type format c:

    aww looks like my other message got bounced by the moderator

Yahoo Mail Email Microsoft Windows XP