MarketPro Computer Show in NJ (Meadowlands)

rcurry

Distinguished
May 5, 2008
Anyone ever been to one of their shows? I'm looking to build a new PC and I'm wondering if it's worth going to. I went to a PC show in LA a long long time ago, and it was great. However, internet business has boomed so much since then I'm wondering if I should even bother. Thanks for any thoughts on your experiences.

jlove207

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2009
Well I buy all my computer related items at these shows.

If your looking to build a computer, looking for software or accessories. This is the show to go.

I save anywhere between 40% to 70% on alot of stuff.

Example: RCA HDTV 12ft cable cost about $60 I get it at the show for $15

They got great deals on motherboards, memory, software and everything else you can think of.

Put it this way, when I go to these shows and I enter the facility the sun shines and the heavens part and I hear angelic harps in the background. LOL. All kiding aside, I feel like a kid in a candy store. The best deals around.

I've have found that I end up spending more money but you get a lot of bang for the buck. For the same amount of money you spend you will not get nearly as many stuff you would normaly get at a show if you were to go somewhere else.

I make it a point to go to my local area when they are in town but lately they only come by every two months or so and I need to buy a laptop soon and I will be attending the Medowlands show coming up.

Hope that helps.