Equip any Dark Nova battle item to your pet. Dark Nova and Scroll of Dark
Nova have both proven to work. I don't know if there are others.

daramark

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Equip any Dark Nova battle item to your pet. Dark Nova and Scroll of Dark
> Nova have both proven to work. I don't know if there are others.
>

> daramark

wand of dark nova works too

daramark wrote:
> Equip any Dark Nova battle item to your pet. Dark Nova and Scroll of Dark
> Nova have both proven to work. I don't know if there are others.

Whew! Glad dark nova was so 'cheap' - as in buyable. lol Picked one up
for 64k, equipped it, and hoping to sell it before the prices go down hehehe

http://www.simplerich.com/blog

My book's for sale at:

Yep Scroll of Dark Nova worked for me,,
Thanks thats 85 avvies..

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:06:06 -0500, "Rich G." <simplerich@gmail.com>
wrote:

>daramark wrote:
>> Equip any Dark Nova battle item to your pet. Dark Nova and Scroll of Dark
>> Nova have both proven to work. I don't know if there are others.
>
>Whew! Glad dark nova was so 'cheap' - as in buyable. lol Picked one up
>for 64k, equipped it, and hoping to sell it before the prices go down hehehe

It was actually something I had a couple of in my SDB! That doesn't
happen to me often. Sold both for about $61,000 each (I'm in a
grouping in the wiz where almost everything is a little - or way -
cheaper than other groups <sigh>). Thanks for the heads-up daramark, I
hadn't looked at the news yet, I got to sell them before I went off to
work earlier :)

- Nichole

Nichole wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:06:06 -0500, "Rich G." <simplerich@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>daramark wrote:
>>
>>>Equip any Dark Nova battle item to your pet. Dark Nova and Scroll of Dark
>>>Nova have both proven to work. I don't know if there are others.
>>
>>Whew! Glad dark nova was so 'cheap' - as in buyable. lol Picked one up
>>for 64k, equipped it, and hoping to sell it before the prices go down hehehe
>

> It was actually something I had a couple of in my SDB! That doesn't
> happen to me often. Sold both for about $61,000 each (I'm in a
> grouping in the wiz where almost everything is a little - or way -
> cheaper than other groups <sigh>).

In the same as the "j" names like me? If I had it to do over again I
would DEFINITELY pick a different name heheheh.

--
http://www.simplerich.com/blog

Read my book!!!

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 18:37:50 -0500, "Rich G." <simplerich@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> happen to me often. Sold both for about $61,000 each (I'm in a
>> grouping in the wiz where almost everything is a little - or way -
>> cheaper than other groups <sigh>).
>
>In the same as the "j" names like me? If I had it to do over again I
>would DEFINITELY pick a different name heheheh.

It's a "d", I forget what other letters are there. Since the recent
re-grouping there is usually a group lower than mine, but mine is
still generally 2nd lowest if not lowest. I've thought about starting
over with something different, but as soon as I did that I'm sure
they' change things around!

- Nichole