kelly

I am not sure how it happened, but the games that come with XP are gone (ie:
solitare, hearts, etc). They are not in programs, accessories, etc. I have
checked in add/remove windows components under
accessories/utilities/games/details and the games are there, but I have tried
over and over to check and uncheck and reload and it appears to do
"something" configure components but to no avail no games still.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

"Kelly" <Kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am not sure how it happened, but the games that come with XP are
> gone (ie: solitare, hearts, etc). They are not in programs,
> accessories, etc. I have checked in add/remove windows components
> under accessories/utilities/games/details and the games are there,
> but I have tried over and over to check and uncheck and reload and it
> appears to do "something" configure components but to no avail no
> games still.
>
> Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs
Click Add/Remove Windows Components (on the left).

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

kelly

Frank, please re-read my orginal post. I have already done what you suggested.

Thank you

"Frank Saunders, MS-MVP" wrote:

> "Kelly" <Kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I am not sure how it happened, but the games that come with XP are
> > gone (ie: solitare, hearts, etc). They are not in programs,
> > accessories, etc. I have checked in add/remove windows components
> > under accessories/utilities/games/details and the games are there,
> > but I have tried over and over to check and uncheck and reload and it
> > appears to do "something" configure components but to no avail no
> > games still.
> >
> > Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.
>
> Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs
> Click Add/Remove Windows Components (on the left).
>
> --
> Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
> http://www.fjsmjs.com
> Protect your PC

To get them back type go to start, run type format c:

Very funny. Ha ha ha.

"Ramd" <dsf@dfds.com> wrote in message
> To get them back type go to start, run type format c:

jeffrey

Distinguished
May 4, 2001

Hi,

Are the games really gone or just the shortcuts to them are missing? If the
shortcuts are missing, you just need to create new ones.

Jeff

"Kelly" <Kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am not sure how it happened, but the games that come with XP are gone
>(ie:
> solitare, hearts, etc). They are not in programs, accessories, etc. I
> have
> checked in add/remove windows components under
> accessories/utilities/games/details and the games are there, but I have
> tried
> over and over to check and uncheck and reload and it appears to do
> "something" configure components but to no avail no games still.
>
> Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

"Ramd" <dsf@dfds.com> wrote in message
> To get them back type go to start, run type format c:

Someone has been drinking too much egg nog

Butch

"Brian Gotjunk" <briangotjunkGARBAGE@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Ramd" <dsf@dfds.com> wrote in message
>> To get them back type go to start, run type format c:
>>

> Someone has been drinking too much egg nog

I'll have what he's drinking....Don't listen to what "Ramd" said.