• New Scythe NINJA!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Classiq Tuniq Tower

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

IcY18

Distinguished
May 1, 2006
Looks like it might depend on what motherboard you get if it will be able to fit as it seems the heatpipes are getting in the way of some capacitors around the socket since there pretty low

rwaritsdario

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2006
50% 50%!? Youve got to be kidding me.

Its not about the amount of heatpipes but the cooling each heatpipe gets. The fins are tigher in the Tuniq and each pipe gets more square cm of fins. Better to have 3 very cool heatpipes than 6 hot ones.

You know there are several errors and misleaded information in the original post. Be fair and edit it.

dean7

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006
50% 50%!? Youve got to be kidding me.

Its not about the amount of heatpipes but the cooling each heatpipe gets. The fins are tigher in the Tuniq and each pipe gets more square cm of fins. Better to have 3 very cool heatpipes than 6 hot ones.

You know there are several errors and misleaded information in the original post. Be fair and edit it.
Haha evey time I see something that has to do with cooling I know I'll see you there talking about the TT120, dario ;).

rwaritsdario

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2006
Its just that im so glad the T-120 is back *melancholic tone*
Before him we just had complicated and noise push&pull setups with the Inifinity or Ultra-120, not very practical.
Gimme another cooler with bigger, tighter fins and with just enough heatpipes and ill dethrone it for sure tough.

chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006
Just for looks. The CNPS series get smoke by many HSF in it's price range or lower. As for the selection I like the Ninja better, although I have used the Big Typhoon and works really well with my 840.