Can't Play Tom's Video!

I can't play any videos on this site! I don't know whats wrong, I've used both Firefox, and IE, and neither of them work... The video doesn't even show up as a blank box, or anything. If this is in the wrong forum please someone move it for me, but I thought this would be an appropriate place to post my problem, and hope for an answer.

If you can help at all, please post any solutions. Thanks.
8 answers Last reply
More about play video
  1. I have been having trouble as well in both explorer and firefox.
    No video box shows up in either browser. I have uninstalled/reinstalled both flash and shockwave with no luck.
    The only message I get is is that when explorer is done loading it says "done but with errors on page".
    Both my firefox and explorer versions are updated.
    I think this site uses flash yes?
    Also java or firewall couldn't be a part of the problem could it?
  2. Ok I can get this video to play
    http://www.tomshardware.com/overclocking-world-record,video-291.html

...but no others. This must not use flash.
  3. Kinda stinks when a tech has a problem...he has nowhere to go.
  4. same problem in here :(
    did you found some solution !?
  5. How come this area of the site only gets like 2 posts a week? and they all seem to be about the same thing... (kinda ironic this being a tech site and what-not)
  6. Because those of us that bother to report stuff get fed up when we get the constant reply of 'We're looking at it and it will take a while to fix'.
  7. audiovoodoo said:
    Because those of us that bother to report stuff get fed up when we get the constant reply of 'We're looking at it and it will take a while to fix'.

I can only tell you what I get told, I'm just a news poster who happens to frequent this section. Don't shoot the messenger! :sol:
  8. And don't get me wrong, I bitch because I care :p

We'll just roast Fredi next time he pops his head in the Other...
Ask a new question

Read More

Site Bug Reports Internet Explorer Video Tom's Hardware