OS X 10.4 broke my Epson Perfection 2400 Photo

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
May 15, 2005 12:13:07 AM

I paid $9.95 for them to send me a new CD and downloaded all the
patches... none of which are dated later than 2004... and reinstalled.
Still no luck.

Has anyone had any luck with Epson Scan software under OS X 10.4?

--
Daniel P. B. Smith, dpbsmith at world dot ess tee dee dot com
"Elinor Goulding Smith's Great Big Messy Book" is now back in print!

"Daniel P. B. Smith" <see-my-sig-please@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I paid $9.95 for them to send me a new CD and downloaded all the
> patches... none of which are dated later than 2004... and reinstalled.
> Still no luck.
>
> Has anyone had any luck with Epson Scan software under OS X 10.4?
>
> --
> Daniel P. B. Smith, dpbsmith at world dot ess tee dee dot com
> "Elinor Goulding Smith's Great Big Messy Book" is now back in print!
> Sample chapter at http://world.std.com/~dpbsmith/messy.html
> Buy it at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1403314063/

You think that you may have something defective on your computer or the
scanner?
Maybe a problem with the USB ports.

Maybe some details of the problem, error messages, what software you are
using to scan with.
--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com