Why is treasure of the black pawkeet so....

....difficult to win anything on?

It hardly seems worth the time and nps to play it sometimes cause you know
you'll lose most of the time.....

having said that I did get a Dubloon once or twice on it before now :)

ah well.....

I win a lot of the time. Dubloons sometimes, up to 20K. Just keep trying.
I always choose from the same spot.

"NeonBlue" <donot@spamme.thankyou.com> wrote in message
> ...difficult to win anything on?
>
> It hardly seems worth the time and nps to play it sometimes cause you know
> you'll lose most of the time.....
>
> having said that I did get a Dubloon once or twice on it before now :)
>
> ah well.....

sounds like a plan! :) I've won 20k before I think but not very often.
Probably cause I don't play it often enough? lol

> sounds like a plan! :) I've won 20k before I think but not very often.
> Probably cause I don't play it often enough? lol
>
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>>I win a lot of the time. Dubloons sometimes, up to 20K. Just keep
>>trying. I always choose from the same spot.
>>

>> "NeonBlue" <donot@spamme.thankyou.com> wrote in message
>>> ...difficult to win anything on?
>>>
>>> It hardly seems worth the time and nps to play it sometimes cause you
>>> know you'll lose most of the time.....
>>>
>>> having said that I did get a Dubloon once or twice on it before now :)
>>>
>>> ah well.....

I have gotten 20000 NP 2 or 3 times, dubloons, and a lot of 500 NP to 5000
NP wins. Not to mention yellow growths and rancid meats and .... well.

I play almost as often as they let me, and I still don't have the avatar.
It's not very often that I go 3 days without winning something, and still no
avatar. I want the avatar. I hate "Random" avatars.

daramark

<snip>

> I have gotten 20000 NP 2 or 3 times, dubloons, and a lot of 500 NP to 5000
> NP wins. Not to mention yellow growths and rancid meats and .... well.
>
> I play almost as often as they let me, and I still don't have the avatar.
> It's not very often that I go 3 days without winning something, and still
> no avatar. I want the avatar. I hate "Random" avatars.
>

> daramark

neat :) and oh yes I forgot about those rancid meats and yellow
growths...... I've definitely had those but then who hasn't? lol

and yep I hate "random" avatars too! (unless they randomly drop in "my" lap
that is ;) lol)