Odd Hut of the Island Mystic...

"You will eventually realise that you must pretend your name is Keith."

This has the possibility of amusing me for the rest of the day. I'm
wondering, why Keith? I don't look like a Keith, I'm pretty sure...

In other news, has anyone gotten the Meepit avatar with it on Zen mode?
I'm up to 1500 points and am really hoping it's going to work.

-Lois

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> "You will eventually realise that you must pretend your name is Keith."
>
> This has the possibility of amusing me for the rest of the day. I'm
> wondering, why Keith? I don't look like a Keith, I'm pretty sure...
>
> In other news, has anyone gotten the Meepit avatar with it on Zen mode?
> I'm up to 1500 points and am really hoping it's going to work.
>
> -Lois

i've had that keith one before... or something similar, but it had keith in
it. the ones i find odd is when your fate has gone missing or something.

i started trying to get the meepit one on zen mode... got to about 9 before
realizing how long it would take and giving up. then i went and got it on
normal mode. took three tries but still faster :) i like being able to feed
three at a time - in zen mode you get one point no matter how many you feed.
how long have you been at it so far?

>i've had that keith one before... or something similar, but it had keith
>in
>it. the ones i find odd is when your fate has gone missing or something.

The one that freaked me out the most was one I got a few months ago,
something about 'later today you will cease breathing'... something like
that, and I'm sitting there thinking- wow, that's scary!

>i started trying to get the meepit one on zen mode... got to about 9
>before
>realizing how long it would take and giving up. then i went and got it on

>normal mode. took three tries but still faster :) i like being able to
>feed
>three at a time - in zen mode you get one point no matter how many you
>feed.
>how long have you been at it so far?

The highest I've been able to get on regular mode is about 1800, but I
don't play it that often so maybe I should have just tried it again...
I've had the game up since yesterday afternoon, I've played for maybe 3
hours so far. Real life, bah always getting in the way!

-Lois

gsulois wrote:
> "You will eventually realise that you must pretend your name is
> Keith."

That's what I got too. Being a female I sure hope I don't look like a Keith.

Gareeth

Ophelia

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2005

gsulois wrote:
> "You will eventually realise that you must pretend your name is Keith."
>
> This has the possibility of amusing me for the rest of the day. I'm
> wondering, why Keith? I don't look like a Keith, I'm pretty sure...
>
> In other news, has anyone gotten the Meepit avatar with it on Zen mode?
> I'm up to 1500 points and am really hoping it's going to work.
>
> -Lois

I got up to 2300 or so before my dad accidentally opened a new tab in
the window, but thought that it refreshed the original tab, so he closed
the window and I lost all the work. -_- Very annoying.

Good luck, though!

- Ophelia

>I got up to 2300 or so before my dad accidentally opened a new tab in
>the window, but thought that it refreshed the original tab, so he closed

>the window and I lost all the work. -_- Very annoying.
>
>Good luck, though!

Oh, that stinks!! I'm lucky to have my own computer so if someone is
going to mess up, it'll be me... I'm trying really hard to remember what
I'm doing when I'm messing around online until I'm done with this little
experiment! I'm liable to do something dumb and have to start all over!

-Lois

Found it. I got "You will suddenly realise that you must visit the
wishing well." So I wished for something at the wishing well, a "Bag of
Infinite Neggs." I hope I get it.