Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Neo borked again?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 7:10:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

Just went to collect my banbk interest and got this:

"OOPS!
ERROR : Sorry, but it looks like you're trying to reload the page
too quickly. Please give it a second or two before hitting submit
again in order to let it finish processing."

Went to Snowager and got

"ERROR! Can't insert into Snowager"



--
Neopets! It's FREE! Create and care for a virtual pet, explore,
play games and more!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=dreamstalke...

More about : neo borked

Anonymous
April 12, 2005 1:14:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

Dreamstalker wrote:
> Just went to collect my banbk interest and got this:
>
> "OOPS!
> ERROR : Sorry, but it looks like you're trying to reload the page
> too quickly. Please give it a second or two before hitting submit
> again in order to let it finish processing."
>
> Went to Snowager and got
>
> "ERROR! Can't insert into Snowager"

Yeah I got that too. On the bright side it meant that when I got a small
piece of birthday cake as a random event I actually wound up with two.

Gareeth
April 12, 2005 3:41:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

Gareeth [Gareethnews@hotmail.com] said
> Dreamstalker wrote:
> > Just went to collect my banbk interest and got this:
> >
> > "OOPS!
> > ERROR : Sorry, but it looks like you're trying to reload the page
> > too quickly. Please give it a second or two before hitting submit
> > again in order to let it finish processing."
> >
> > Went to Snowager and got
> >
> > "ERROR! Can't insert into Snowager"
>
> Yeah I got that too. On the bright side it meant that when I got a small
> piece of birthday cake as a random event I actually wound up with two.
>
> Gareeth
>
>
>

Yep, it all went a bit tits up for a while there and they have had to
restart this month's plushie tycoon game because of it.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 3:41:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

>Yep, it all went a bit tits up for a while there and they have had to
>restart this month's plushie tycoon game because of it.

Dang it, is that what happened?? And I was up to 6 days without losing all
my money, a new personal best! Bah...

-Lois
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 11:54:37 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:MPG.1cc50d55ff5ffa90989abe@nntp.dsl.pipex.com...
> Gareeth [Gareethnews@hotmail.com] said
>> Dreamstalker wrote:
>> > Just went to collect my banbk interest and got this:
>> >
>> > "OOPS!
>> > ERROR : Sorry, but it looks like you're trying to reload the page
>> > too quickly. Please give it a second or two before hitting submit
>> > again in order to let it finish processing."
>> >
>> > Went to Snowager and got
>> >
>> > "ERROR! Can't insert into Snowager"
>>
>> Yeah I got that too. On the bright side it meant that when I got a small
>> piece of birthday cake as a random event I actually wound up with two.
>>
>> Gareeth
>>
>>
>>
>
> Yep, it all went a bit tits up for a while there and they have had to
> restart this month's plushie tycoon game because of it.

Ohhh, I had not seen that yet.... and things were going so well. Sometimes I
really hate Neopets, grrrr!


--
M00ndreamz
http://moondreams.online.fr/
April 12, 2005 8:39:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

Moondreams [isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com] said

> > Yep, it all went a bit tits up for a while there and they have had to
> > restart this month's plushie tycoon game because of it.
>
> Ohhh, I had not seen that yet.... and things were going so well. Sometimes I
> really hate Neopets, grrrr!

The site was doing everything twice so worker costs were debited twice
and sales were added twice. I went bankrupt because of it (made me
jump!) so I had to restart anyway but the reason given for the total
restart was because quite a few people also profited and that would
therefore unbalance the game.

Would have been better if they could have just rolled it all back an
hour but I got the impression that this wasn't really an option
unfortunately.
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 10:15:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:MPG.1cc5fc0accb5cbc1989ac0@nntp.dsl.pipex.com...
> Moondreams [isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com] said
>
>> > Yep, it all went a bit tits up for a while there and they have had to
>> > restart this month's plushie tycoon game because of it.
>>
>> Ohhh, I had not seen that yet.... and things were going so well.
>> Sometimes I
>> really hate Neopets, grrrr!
>
> The site was doing everything twice so worker costs were debited twice
> and sales were added twice. I went bankrupt because of it (made me
> jump!) so I had to restart anyway but the reason given for the total
> restart was because quite a few people also profited and that would
> therefore unbalance the game.
>
> Would have been better if they could have just rolled it all back an
> hour but I got the impression that this wasn't really an option
> unfortunately.

I promised to get the avatar for my daughter. Now I don't know if I can make
that in time. And next month we are on vacation, so then we also have only 2
weeks left. She will have to wait till June now.


--
M00ndreamz
http://moondreams.online.fr/
April 12, 2005 10:15:16 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

Moondreams [isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com] said
>
> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> news:MPG.1cc5fc0accb5cbc1989ac0@nntp.dsl.pipex.com...
> > Moondreams [isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com] said
> >
> >> > Yep, it all went a bit tits up for a while there and they have had to
> >> > restart this month's plushie tycoon game because of it.
> >>
> >> Ohhh, I had not seen that yet.... and things were going so well.
> >> Sometimes I
> >> really hate Neopets, grrrr!
> >
> > The site was doing everything twice so worker costs were debited twice
> > and sales were added twice. I went bankrupt because of it (made me
> > jump!) so I had to restart anyway but the reason given for the total
> > restart was because quite a few people also profited and that would
> > therefore unbalance the game.
> >
> > Would have been better if they could have just rolled it all back an
> > hour but I got the impression that this wasn't really an option
> > unfortunately.
>
> I promised to get the avatar for my daughter. Now I don't know if I can make
> that in time. And next month we are on vacation, so then we also have only 2
> weeks left. She will have to wait till June now.

Don't you just need to show a profit to get the avi? If so then you have
loads of time to do that and I am still expecting to be able to make a
million and get the 100,000np prize.

A bit of advice (in no particular order) that will help get you the avi,
if you are interested....

1. Make only plushies that require 3 cloth.
2. Use green cloth but the best of everything else.
3. Wait until gems are less than 2000 and packing less than 1000 before
buying, even if that means an empty factory.
4. Do jobs of 100 only until you can fill the factory and then progress
to 200, 300 etc.
5. Only use journeymen and employ at the rate of 10 journeymen for 1
manager.
6. Start with at least 4 jobs, 6 if the raw materials are cheap enough.
7. Expand your warehouse to 3 or 4 early on, and don't forget to visit
the warehouse as soon as your plushies are made as the "shipping" clock
doesn't start until you do - I use an alarm clock set to go off at 1
minute past the hour.
8. Buy all the smaller shop adverts straight away and spend any money
left on the small upgrades. I have experimented and this gives better
results than buying the more expensive ads and upgrades.

Can't think of anything else at the moment except maybe don't forget the
tax man comes on the 6 day (at least I think it is the 6th day at the
moment) to the minute of when you started your game so if you have more
than 50,000nps at the point spent it before he comes or he will take a
cut. No tax is paid if you have less than 50,000np cash on hand.
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 10:58:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:MPG.1cc60f114efedee9989ac2@nntp.dsl.pipex.com...
> A bit of advice (in no particular order) that will help get you the avi,
> if you are interested....
>
> 1. Make only plushies that require 3 cloth.
> 2. Use green cloth but the best of everything else.
> 3. Wait until gems are less than 2000 and packing less than 1000 before
> buying, even if that means an empty factory.
> 4. Do jobs of 100 only until you can fill the factory and then progress
> to 200, 300 etc.
> 5. Only use journeymen and employ at the rate of 10 journeymen for 1
> manager.
> 6. Start with at least 4 jobs, 6 if the raw materials are cheap enough.
> 7. Expand your warehouse to 3 or 4 early on, and don't forget to visit
> the warehouse as soon as your plushies are made as the "shipping" clock
> doesn't start until you do - I use an alarm clock set to go off at 1
> minute past the hour.
> 8. Buy all the smaller shop adverts straight away and spend any money
> left on the small upgrades. I have experimented and this gives better
> results than buying the more expensive ads and upgrades.
>
> Can't think of anything else at the moment except maybe don't forget the
> tax man comes on the 6 day (at least I think it is the 6th day at the
> moment) to the minute of when you started your game so if you have more
> than 50,000nps at the point spent it before he comes or he will take a
> cut. No tax is paid if you have less than 50,000np cash on hand.
>
>

Thanks a lot for all the tips!
I will try them out on the account of my other daughter and see if this
works better than the way that I did it.
For now it started with accessoires of over 4000 NP, so I guess I will have
to wait a while...


--
M00ndreamz
http://moondreams.online.fr/
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 10:58:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

i got all my referrals again, meaning another brown paint brush so go
neopets lol!
April 14, 2005 10:58:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

Moondreams [isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com] said
>
> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> > Can't think of anything else at the moment except maybe don't forget the
> > tax man comes on the 6 day (at least I think it is the 6th day at the
> > moment) to the minute of when you started your game so if you have more
> > than 50,000nps at the point spent it before he comes or he will take a
> > cut. No tax is paid if you have less than 50,000np cash on hand.
> >
> >
>
> Thanks a lot for all the tips!
> I will try them out on the account of my other daughter and see if this
> works better than the way that I did it.
> For now it started with accessoires of over 4000 NP, so I guess I will have
> to wait a while...

Gosh that is a price and a half!

I've been luckier this time and they have been below 2000np since the
restart, but when I started the game originally at the beginning of the
month I didn't get to buy any stock until the 4th day.
!