Map Trades question

I have a double of one of the Map pieces. I had the duplicate Map piece in
trades for a month without an offer, even of junk. I offer it to people
with only one map piece for trade and nobody wants this piece. I have read
here that people have traded their doubles, now I really want to know how?
This miserable thing is driving me crazy. It's the only sky piece I have,
it's got two heads on it.

So how do I get a different piece, put it in trades and go on the boards?
How have other people done it?

daramark

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> schreef in bericht
>I have a double of one of the Map pieces. I had the duplicate Map piece in
>trades for a month without an offer, even of junk. I offer it to people
>with only one map piece for trade and nobody wants this piece. I have read
>here that people have traded their doubles, now I really want to know how?
>This miserable thing is driving me crazy. It's the only sky piece I have,
>it's got two heads on it.
>
> So how do I get a different piece, put it in trades and go on the boards?
> How have other people done it?
>

> daramark

Why don't you just sell it in your shop and buy another peace?

--
M00ndreamz
http://moondreams.online.fr/

advertise it in the trade and auction board. if that doesn't work then sell
it. or advertise it with the guild you are in. I brought about half of my
map from my guild members.