BlackBerry Z10 Rumored for March 1 Launch for Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertrandsbox

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
I wonder how receptive people will be to it.
The prepay market here is still quite large for yuong adults, and from personal experience, I found that most people on BB were either teens with low cost phones for BBM, or business professionals.
Of course there'll always be the keyboard die-hards that will flock to the Q10, but I'm not convinced that people will leave their iPhones and Android phones for the Z10 in droves.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

geekalbert

Honorable
Feb 3, 2013
Blackberry Z10 seems to be a nice piece of equipment . Fantastic business phone. Great BBM upgrade. It has a duel battery so you never have to charge it. It is much easier to use then the other smart phones and is more modern. I think it is the Rolls Royce of Smart phones and am excited about the future of Blackberry.

G

If a multitude of repetitive and mostly superfluous apps are what you need, then by all means, buy an iPhone. If you like running with the crowd or you're too lame to resist the carrier's salesgoon, you'll be sporting another Android post haste. And if you love a tutti-fruitti, Spumonti-flavored phone repleat with trippy little busy tiles, by all means get a Windows Phone.

But, if you want a business tool that you can handle without feeling like a giggly teenager, you should get a Blackberry Q10 or Z10.

It has all the apps you need to be the adult in the room

GabZDK

Honorable
Aug 12, 2012
[citation][nom]iknowhowtofixit[/nom]Fanboy much? Get real.... The new BB phones don't do anything that cannot already be done on iPhone, Android, or Windows Mobile. BB is just late to the game in an already saturated market. The only reason why BB still exists today is because they were the first popular "smart" phone, those people got used to the way BB worked and refused to get more familiar with iPhone/Android."Oh but BB is more secure, bla bla bla...." -Anyone who believes a cell phone can be totally "secure" is truly naive.[/citation]

Hater much?? Yeah

alextheblue

Distinguished
[citation][nom]ranzabar[/nom]If a multitude of repetitive and mostly superfluous apps are what you need, then by all means, buy an iPhone. If you like running with the crowd or you're too lame to resist the carrier's salesgoon, you'll be sporting another Android post haste. And if you love a tutti-fruitti, Spumonti-flavored phone repleat with trippy little busy tiles, by all means get a Windows Phone.But, if you want a business tool that you can handle without feeling like a giggly teenager, you should get a Blackberry Q10 or Z10.It has all the apps you need to be the adult in the room[/citation]I think you're off base. I don't like Apple, but iPhones are just as capable as the other platforms. Just because it has a lot of trash apps and too much redundancy doesn't mean it lacks the vital ones. Android, well I can't disagree that it does seem to be the fanboy favorite. But to imply that people are lame because a salesperson sells them something? Guess what pal, a lot of the people that walk into stores to buy phones aren't tech enthusiasts. Windows Phone - if you knew anything about it, you'd know that the tiles can customized. Personally I don't think a tiny bit of information is too busy or trippy. Maybe you should stick with the old BBs, because I think BB10 will be too much like the other smartphones for your taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.