Since Dice Escape is the double points game of the day and I have a little
cheat I thought it was time for me to try it again. And I got my 1000+
(twice!). Yay!

My little cheat isn't always accurate, doesn't get the little coins often
(are they always 10 points? it doesn't say in the instructions), and can be
distracting, but I got the avatar. :)

daramark

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Since Dice Escape is the double points game of the day and I have a little
> cheat I thought it was time for me to try it again. And I got my 1000+
> (twice!). Yay!
>
> My little cheat isn't always accurate, doesn't get the little coins often (are
> they always 10 points? it doesn't say in the instructions), and can be
> distracting, but I got the avatar. :)
>

> daramark

Congratulations on the points and the avatar!!!

Care to share?

"~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> Since Dice Escape is the double points game of the day and I have a
>> little cheat I thought it was time for me to try it again. And I got my
>> 1000+ (twice!). Yay!
>>
>> My little cheat isn't always accurate, doesn't get the little coins often
>> (are they always 10 points? it doesn't say in the instructions), and can
>> be distracting, but I got the avatar. :)
>>

>> daramark
>>
> Congratulations on the points and the avatar!!!
>
> Care to share?

Oh, my little something. Sure, but I might have gotten it here.

From: "vixen" <me@here.com>
Subject: Dice Escape Walkthru
Date: Monday, August 23, 2004 4:32 AM

I found this on the games neoboard, it was posted by
spunktacular170, not me (vixenk99) but I tried it and
it does work.

H - hold. U - Up. D - Down. L - Left. R - Right. # is the Lv.

1 HU
2 UURRDL
3 UUUURUUL
4 HLHUHL
5 ULLUURUUULLRL
6 LLLLLULDUDRRUURRRURUUUL
7 URDRLRUL
8 DRRDDLLHD
9 LLULULULUUU
10 URRRDDRRR
11 URRUUHL
12 UD
13 ULLUULUURRRD
14 UULUUDDD HL DRRRR HU RRDLDLLLUULL
15 RU HL DRRRRRHUDLLU
16 LLLLUULL HU HR
17 ULLLLDLLURDL URURUR
18 RLUU HL RDLL
19 HR ULLUDRDLUULLLUUULU
20 LLLULLUDRURRR LLUULUULL
21 LULULDLDLL
(Level 21 seems to be bugged...so add URUDLD at the end and
it works....although you lose 24 points for doing so)
22 ULULU
23 RRULL HU
24 UUULULUL

It might be because I have trouble following directions, but I find that
some of them don't quite work. I only get to level 19 and I can't make that
one work. I think I need a zen mode for checking this thing out very well.

Good Luck, I hope this helps! I got the avatar at level 18, but if you can
pick up some of the coins it should be earlier. Some of the coins are easy
to see how to get, but for the others just finish the level.

daramark

OK what cheat thing????
cos i realy neeeeeeeed help on that game..

daramark wrote:

> Good Luck, I hope this helps! I got the avatar at level 18, but if you can
> pick up some of the coins it should be earlier. Some of the coins are easy
> to see how to get, but for the others just finish the level.
>
> daramark

oooh - that might be helpful. :)
Late for me cuz I'm slow on the uptake, but helpful.
Now if this stupid dial-up would downloand the macromedia plug in faster
I could actually play it (Just telling the boss it's the big ole winders
update if she wonders what's taking so long hehehe.

http://www.simplerich.com/blog

My book's for sale at: