Sony Application Resource DLL ERROR (1-287)

I get this every time I start machine...WHat can I do?
--
lbmsd

I assume your machine is a Sony and that appears to be an error related to
Sony or some software they put on your system unless there is some Sony
device to which you connect, in which case it could be software you
installed the place to try is the Sony website for information on such error
and/or their tech support.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User