Sony Application Resource DLL ERROR (1-287)

I get this every time I start machine...WHat can I do?
--
lbmsd
1 answer Last reply

    I assume your machine is a Sony and that appears to be an error related to
    Sony or some software they put on your system unless there is some Sony
    device to which you connect, in which case it could be software you
    installed the place to try is the Sony website for information on such error
    and/or their tech support.

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "Jeffrey TERCH" <JeffreyTERCH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I get this every time I start machine...WHat can I do?
    > --
    > lbmsd

Sony Microsoft DLL Windows XP