Sony Application Resource DLL ERROR (1-287)

Tags:
  • Sony
  • Microsoft
  • DLL
  • Windows XP
December 20, 2004 8:17:04 PM

I get this every time I start machine...WHat can I do?
--
lbmsd

More about : sony application resource dll error 287

Anonymous
December 20, 2004 8:46:29 PM

I assume your machine is a Sony and that appears to be an error related to
Sony or some software they put on your system unless there is some Sony
device to which you connect, in which case it could be software you
installed the place to try is the Sony website for information on such error
and/or their tech support.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User