Sign in with
Your question

Bluetooth Problems

Last response: in Components
November 11, 2006 8:58:25 PM

For some reason every once in a while when i start my computer up, my microsoft bluetooth keyboard/mouse are not working. I'll have to hook up a normal mouse and go into the bluetooth settings to re-add them. Now sometimes they'll be on the list still and i'll have to re-add them then they work, and sometimes they wont be on the list and i'll have to re-add them, what do you think is goin on here?

More about : bluetooth problems

November 11, 2006 9:44:37 PM

Quote:
For some reason every once in a while when i start my computer up, my microsoft bluetooth keyboard/mouse are not working. I'll have to hook up a normal mouse and go into the bluetooth settings to re-add them. Now sometimes they'll be on the list still and i'll have to re-add them then they work, and sometimes they wont be on the list and i'll have to re-add them, what do you think is goin on here?

Did you check for driver updates?
November 11, 2006 10:11:30 PM

Quote:

Did you check for driver updates?

Where do I do this?
Related resources
November 12, 2006 12:37:41 AM

Well I searched microsofts download page and there were no drivers there.
November 12, 2006 10:02:22 AM

Quote:
Are there any other blue tooth items near by?

Cell phone maybe, but its bluetooth isnt turned on.
November 12, 2006 11:30:11 AM

Firmware updates for the dongle?
November 12, 2006 7:42:45 PM

What model is the keyboard and your motherboard? Which version of Windows and do you have all of it's updates? SP2? are you using a USB hub?
November 13, 2006 1:58:35 AM

Quote:
What model is the keyboard and your motherboard? Which version of Windows and do you have all of it's updates? SP2? are you using a USB hub?

Wireless optical desktop for bluetooth keyboard, wireless intellimouse explorer for bluetooth. The mobo is a gigabyte 965p-ds3. I have windows xp professional, sp2, with every update. Not using a usb hub, plugged straight into the mobos usb connections.
!