Lacks Legitimacy?

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2005/06/27/samesex050627.html

Are you sure about that Mr..Harper? Seems to me if you can't get your
own way you whine and cry and blame it on your opponents.
Do you realize just how ridiculous and hypocritical your statement on
Bill C-38 and its imminent passing sounds to the average Canadian?
Its called democracy Stephen. If you can't abide by it leave politics.
..You had no problem joining with the Bloc when you were trying to
topple the government..

Josey

oops sorry people..goofed up ..wrong group..my apologies

Josey