Sign in with
Your question

Freezing when installing game from disks.

Last response: in Windows 7
June 13, 2011 3:22:55 AM

Computer freezes when installing games from disks. I've replaced my DVD-Drive and it doesn't fix the problem. I've also re-installed windows 7 64 bit and it still doesn't solve the issue. Please Help Me I cannot install my games. HELP!
June 13, 2011 5:06:41 AM

Quote:
mmm... i suggest you to install a system utilities program such as Reg InOut, to clean junk files from your PC.... some junk files blocks the installation process and prevents you from installing the game...!! Remove junk from your system to perform clean installation...!
Best Regards

I already performed a clean installation. Installing Reg InOut makes no sense after a clean installation, besides I already use CCleaner to clean my registry. Still need help here.
m
l
June 13, 2011 5:46:35 AM

Quote:
Buddy... re-installing Windows is not enough... when you re-install Windows, viruses and junk files remain in the PC because you only format Drive C:... what about other driver..? you should clean junk files from the other drives also...!!

When i re-installed a clean version of Windows, I completely reformatted the hard drive, there is NO secondary hard drive, all the old files are completely deleted. This is a clean version of Windows on a clean hard drive.
m
l
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
June 13, 2011 4:31:22 PM

what game is it you are trying to install? have you installed it and had it work on win7 before?

(right click on the game installer and select run in windows xp service pack 3 and select the run as administrator box)
do that on the dvd setup file,
and try running it again

m
l
June 13, 2011 9:25:33 PM

shanky887614 said:
what game is it you are trying to install? have you installed it and had it work on win7 before?

(right click on the game installer and select run in windows xp service pack 3 and select the run as administrator box)
do that on the dvd setup file,
and try running it again

This happened with multiple games. It did work on Windows 7 before. Using your method I still cannot install a game successfully. Still need help please.
m
l
!