6300 c2d or 4200 x2

which is better....6300 c2d or 4200 x2?
7 answers Last reply
More about 6300 4200
  1. Like JJ described, but he forgot to mention overclocking. The E6300 is much better overclocker.
  2. sigh... why do people keep asking these questions lol :P basically every core 2 duo has the potential to beat every AMD cpu.. when oc'ed of course. so the 6300 is better even without ocing imho though if u dont oc ur basically wasting money imo.. but anyways yes the 6300 is better
  3. Quote:
    sigh... why do people keep asking these questions lol :P basically every core 2 duo has the potential to beat every AMD cpu.. when oc'ed of course. so the 6300 is better even without ocing imho though if u dont oc ur basically wasting money imo.. but anyways yes the 6300 is better
    lewbaseball07 is a thread-starting addict. He creates threads about anything, and everything. Next will be a thread asking what time it is. :x
  4. Tool Time, with Tim "the Toolman" Taylor!!!
  5. Quote:

Unless you go for the energy efficient X2, C2D will also consume much less power.

Well, looking at this article,
    http://www.tomshardware.com/2006/09/25/green_machine/page4.html
    it might turn out to be a bit different.
  6. Quote:
    sigh... why do people keep asking these questions lol :P basically every core 2 duo has the potential to beat every AMD cpu.. when oc'ed of course. so the 6300 is better even without ocing imho though if u dont oc ur basically wasting money imo.. but anyways yes the 6300 is better
    lewbaseball07 is a thread-starting addict. He creates threads about anything, and everything. Next will be a thread asking what time it is. :x hahaha sorry man...just trying to bring my post count up...jk
  7. my friend wont believe me that i have a bettr processor.....ill just show him this thread lol
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs