Removing some "send to" options

Hi All

Since recently adding a Belkin Multi-card reader Windows Explorer has
kindly added the 4 extra drive letters it created to my "send to" option list.
However since it did this, it has slowed the opening of the option,
ie as i right click a file and hover over "send to" it now takes about
5-or-6 seconds to scroll open the list (previously 1 second or so).
I've looked in the "send to" folders, All Users, Myself, etc
but can't see where these drives are added,
basically i want to take them off the list, but not delete the card reader.

Any ideas where the option might be would be gratefully appreciated.

Regards
John

Hi,

You will have to look here.

C:\Documents and Settings\<your login name>\SendTo

This is where the short cuts are placed.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP
www.winxpsolution.com