Nokia Contemplating All Options for Tablet OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartu

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
Microsoft, of course, dear Nokia.
Hands down, Microsoft.
It is your destiny, to become their delivery boy and go bankrupt trying to push their Mobile OS.

G

When I say Metro, you say HO! METRO! HO! When I say Metro, you say HO! METRO! METRO! HO!

Metro is the best, it kills all the rest, so don't diss the Windows 8 crest!
Metro is in, going for the win, dispatching Linux to the bin!

When I say Metro, you say HO! METRO! METRO! HO!

Linux is dead, Metro is ahead, anyone who disagrees has a fat head!
Metro is better than life itself, put that Linux back on the shelf!

When I say Metro, you say HO! METRO! METRO! HO!

HOOORAY FOR METRO! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
Or Nokia could concentrate on making a great cell phone.. Why do they have to make tablets, because their investors are pressuring them? Tell them to f off, their stocks already worth shit so whats the worst that could happen?

Apple had what was the undisputed "best" smartphone in the world. Then they started making tablets. While their current tablets and phones are ok, and both sell well, both have been outdone in every way imaginable. Jack of all trades master of none.

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
Our first focus on what we look at is clearly in the Microsoft side... But we have made no decision or announced nothing.
I'm predicting a future headline along the lines of:
"Microsoft Investment to Help Clarify Tablet OS Choice for Nokia"

fuzzion

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2012
[citation][nom]GabZDK[/nom]i don't know what's worst up here ^, if the Metro Haters, or the guy who wins $10,000 a minute[/citation]

Donr forget the sister in law that makes more money than a hooker in a week.

Dkz

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2009
I get the integration point that Nokia is searching for, but this days, with all the Google Chrome users in the world, I personally think that an Android Nokia phone would be kick ass.
Nokia + Android, something that I would love to see in a smartphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.