Location Pocket Outlook Data Files

February 20, 2005 8:05:40 PM

Need to know where is the location of the pocket outlook data files on
the pocketpc (windows mobile 2003 btw) My searches for this info have
been unsuccessful any assistance would be most helpful
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 11:00:33 PM

"pconway77@gmail.com" <pconway77@gmail.com> wrote:

>Need to know where is the location of the pocket outlook data files on
>the pocketpc (windows mobile 2003 btw) My searches for this info have
>been unsuccessful any assistance would be most helpful

They aren't files as such. They are stored in system databases. THere
is a Database powertoy at
http://www.phm.lu/Products/PocketPC/PowerToys/ but I *really*
recommend you don't fool with it unless you completely understand it.
You could lose data or require a hard reset to fix any mistakes you
make.