Price of IPAQ2210 in HK?

February 21, 2005 1:23:04 PM

Dear all,

Could you please tell me the average price of HP ipaq2210 in HK with
kindly(not second-hand),

Thanks
Senna

More about : price ipaq2210

Anonymous
a b α HP
February 21, 2005 1:23:05 PM

owen wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Could you please tell me the average price of HP ipaq2210 in HK with
>> kindly(not second-hand),
>>
>> Thanks
>> Senna

Well I could google,take say, the top twenty links and do the math, but
then again so could you.
--
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who
cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

"owen" <shtao_nt@163.com> wrote in message
> Dear all,
>
> Could you please tell me the average price of HP ipaq2210 in HK with
> kindly(not second-hand),
>
> Thanks
> Senna

The iPAQ 2210 is being discontinued.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
a b α HP
February 22, 2005 3:53:02 AM

The average price is probably close to the online price. Take a look at
http://www.hp.com.hk/store. You may want to take a look at iPAQ hx2110.

--
Email: developer@jointsense.com.hk
Homepage: http://www.jointsense.com.hk/

"owen" <shtao_nt@163.com> wrote in message
> Dear all,
>
> Could you please tell me the average price of HP ipaq2210 in HK with
> kindly(not second-hand),
>
> Thanks
> Senna

Anonymous
a b α HP
February 22, 2005 3:56:20 AM

The average price is probably close to the online price. Take a look at
http://www.hp.com.hk/store. You may want to take a look at iPAQ hx2110.

--
Email: developer@jointsense.com.hk
Homepage: http://www.jointsense.com.hk/
GMT: +8

"owen" <shtao_nt@163.com> wrote in message
> Dear all,
>
> Could you please tell me the average price of HP ipaq2210 in HK with
> kindly(not second-hand),
>
> Thanks
> Senna

February 22, 2005 11:15:39 AM