How to make manually installed exe available in Programs a..

February 20, 2005 9:32:23 PM

I have a HP IPaq h4350, running MS Mobile OS 2003. I'm trying to
intall an application called WiFiFoFum, which is used for scanning WiFi
nodes. It doesn't have an "installer", you just have to create a
directory on the ppc and copy the files there, and then run the
application normally.

I'm able to do that, but I'd like to be able to execute the application
like a normal application, by selecting it from the Start Menu,
Programs folder, or setting a hardware button to execute it. What do I
have to do to get that done?
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 12:03:30 AM

see http://BevHoward.com/bhhpj.htm#ShortCuts on how to create a
shortcut, then place the shortcut in either the

\windows\start menu
\windows\start menu\programs folder

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
!