Doughbuy

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
522 millimeters = 20.5511811 inch

Assuming the drive bays are approx 6 inches. another 2 inches for front and rear thickness, panel, whatnot, that gives you a bit above 12 inches. You should be able to fit it in there, but I strongly recommend emailing them to ask for detailed specs or if it would fit or not.

pirke

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2006
I dunno if it will fit but dang that thing is nice, i gotta SFF lianLi case and lemme tell you there worth the price you pay.

I sure hope so, because it is as expensive as the mobo I'll put into it (Striker Extreme).

shata

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2005
One reason there worth it i think is the thermal management... Motherboard being separated from other components. 2 powersupplies... The harddrive rails are fkin awsome i have 2 in my SFF and the weight vs. Solidness is crazy my case was really light before it had stuff in it. If i ever build a ATX pc again maybe in 6months - 1yr ill take the hit and buy a atx lianli case cause im never going back to other cases.

Although coolmaster,antec,thermaltake,NZXT(however u spell it) are great cases vs the money u pay.