Backup.cab Can I Delete?

Carol

I upgraded from Windows ME to Windows XP.
Can I delete the files in C:\Undo\Backup.Cab?

They are:
backup.$$$
backup.cab
boot.cab

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Carol

Hi Carol,

Yes, you can as long as you have no plans to return to the WinEM
installation.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Carol" <carolrob@[remove]austin.rr.com> wrote in message
>I upgraded from Windows ME to Windows XP.
> Can I delete the files in C:\Undo\Backup.Cab?
>
> They are:
> backup.$$$
> backup.cab
> boot.cab