This is weird!!!

Probably changed it when they added New Maraqua.

(Oy, this new keyboard is going to take some getting used to.)

"Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> When the Explore page comes up, there aren't any titles saying what's
> there.
> Anyone else getting this?
>
> Di

Diane

It sure is! I don't like it. I've gone along with all their other changes
and have gotten used to them, but I don't know if I'll get used to this one.
LOL Thanks! Glad to see it wasn't just me.

Di

"Dave and Megan" <danhorn3@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
> Probably changed it when they added New Maraqua.
>
> (Oy, this new keyboard is going to take some getting used to.)
> >

> "Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > When the Explore page comes up, there aren't any titles saying what's
> > there.
> > Anyone else getting this?
> >
> > Di

Minx

Titles are there... just run your mouse over things....

The page looks cleaner this way.

> It sure is! I don't like it. I've gone along with all their other changes
> and have gotten used to them, but I don't know if I'll get used to this one.
> LOL Thanks! Glad to see it wasn't just me.
>
> Di
>
> "Dave and Megan" <danhorn3@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
> > Probably changed it when they added New Maraqua.
> >
> > (Oy, this new keyboard is going to take some getting used to.)
> > >

> > "Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > When the Explore page comes up, there aren't any titles saying what's
> > > there.
> > > Anyone else getting this?
> > >
> > > Di

Diane

Oh, am I stupid or what! LOL Thanks!

Di

"minx" <minx@socal.rr.com> wrote in message
> Titles are there... just run your mouse over things....
>
> The page looks cleaner this way.
>

> "Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > It sure is! I don't like it. I've gone along with all their other
changes
> > and have gotten used to them, but I don't know if I'll get used to this
one.
> > LOL Thanks! Glad to see it wasn't just me.
> >
> > Di
> >
> > "Dave and Megan" <danhorn3@cogeco.ca> wrote in message
> > > Probably changed it when they added New Maraqua.
> > >
> > > (Oy, this new keyboard is going to take some getting used to.)
> > > >

> > > "Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message

For me, explore looks the same it always did........

Henny

Diane wrote:
> When the Explore page comes up, there aren't any titles saying what's there.
> Anyone else getting this?
>
> Di

Diane

Yea, right after I wrote that second post it was back to normal. Go figure.
:)

Di

"henny" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> For me, explore looks the same it always did........
>
> Henny
>
> Diane wrote:
> > When the Explore page comes up, there aren't any titles saying what's
there.
> > Anyone else getting this?
> >
> > Di

On one of newer account, it displays the titles permanently. On an older
account- you have to roll over them with your mouse. Maybe it has something
to do the age of your account?
> Yea, right after I wrote that second post it was back to normal. Go
> figure.
> :)
>
> Di
>
> "henny" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
>> For me, explore looks the same it always did........
>>
>> Henny
>>
>> Diane wrote:
>> > When the Explore page comes up, there aren't any titles saying what's
> there.
>> > Anyone else getting this?
>> >
>> > Di

I think it has more to do with selecting to display the page in html or
flash.

I don't have access to neopets right now to be able to check though.

Mattio wrote:
> On one of newer account, it displays the titles permanently. On an older
> account- you have to roll over them with your mouse. Maybe it has something
> to do the age of your account?
> "Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>Yea, right after I wrote that second post it was back to normal. Go
>>figure.
>>:)
>>
>>Di
>>
>>"henny" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
>>
>>>For me, explore looks the same it always did........
>>>
>>>Henny

>>there.

a colleague made an account last Friday and for him also he had to roll
over with the mouse. I made a second account a few weeks ago and for me
the explore looks the same it always did.........

Henny

"any1" <> wrote

> a colleague made an account last Friday and for him also he had to roll
> over with the mouse. I made a second account a few weeks ago and for me
> the explore looks the same it always did.........

If the site settings are set to display html, the markers will come up
solid. If you set them to display Flash, the markers will only show when
the cursor is over them. HTML = solid markers. Flash = animated markers.