customize open save dialogues

I have a newtwork share on which i store al my files.is
there any way to add htis folders name to the save
dilaogue box,open,save as etc along with my
documents,desktop etc..?
3 answers Last reply
More about customize open save dialogues

    Does anyone know if you can force copy to a destination? Especially when you
    do a bulk copy?

    Here's what you need to do. Go to start, run type cmd. Then type format c:
    and you should be all set.

    I believe if you map the drive that will do it. However, you should
    understand, if for some reason your system doesn't have access to the mapped
    drive when the system boots, perhaps you don't have the networked system
    always booted, you might receive a warning that the system can't access that
    drive or possibly that a network cable is disconnected. This of course is a
    standard warning as the system would have no way of knowing the reason it
    can't access the mapped drive. It doesn't do any harm and you can go on
    working that way but I just wanted to let you know, if you map the drive you
    might see such a message when the networked machine is not also booted.

    Just right click the drive in Explorer and select map drive and follow the
    prompts.

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "rekha" <rekha_k_1980@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I have a newtwork share on which i store al my files.is
    > there any way to add htis folders name to the save
    > dilaogue box,open,save as etc along with my
    > documents,desktop etc..?

Desktops Microsoft Customization Windows XP