Trading post

Well I have decided I really want to paint my krawk shadow so I am after a
shadow paint brush. The only time I ever used the TP before was to buy a
faerie paint brush to paint my krawk and I subsequently found out (through
this group!) that i overspent. So any tips on how it works?

Anyone know what a good price is?

Thanks :)

Kathryn

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Kathryn [kathrynmc@ii.nospam.net] said
> Well I have decided I really want to paint my krawk shadow so I am after a
> shadow paint brush. The only time I ever used the TP before was to buy a
> faerie paint brush to paint my krawk and I subsequently found out (through
> this group!) that i overspent. So any tips on how it works?
>
> Anyone know what a good price is?
>
> Thanks :)
>
> Kathryn

I just keep an eye on the auctions for a few days and that easily lets
me see what the going rate is.

"Kathryn" <kathrynmc@ii.nospam.net> wrote in message
> Well I have decided I really want to paint my krawk shadow so I am after a
> shadow paint brush. The only time I ever used the TP before was to buy a
> faerie paint brush to paint my krawk and I subsequently found out (through
> this group!) that i overspent. So any tips on how it works?
>
> Anyone know what a good price is?
>
> Thanks :)

After spending more than necessary on that faerie paint brush I put it in my
SDB feeling a bit sorry for myself. Been sitting there for more than a year
now while I've been thinking about painting my krawk, lol. I just googled
and found the post when I told you guys about it and i paid 260000np.
Looking on the tp now i could sell it for a profit! I've decided I like
shadow krawk better anyway.

Not so bad after all. Although I couldnt find any post where someone told me
I could have got it cheaper. Don't know where I got that from.

Kathryn

Posting through Google Groups as this ng is no longer available to me
directly...

But anyway, I'm also trying my wings on the TP - trying to trade a
Scritchy Sketchy Paint Brush that doesn't work for the pets I have. So
far I've only got an offer for some TCG card that I don't want, and
piles of items that don't amount to half the value of the PB.

So if anyone has any ideas how to get something worth while for that
PB, or even if you're interested in it yourself and want to trade for
it, I'd be happy for any useful information.

Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 on neopets

bodcat1 wrote:
> Have you filled out the "wish list" on your trade?

Yes, I have. My wish list says:
"Some other cool PB of equal value that works for: Lupe, Aisha,
Elephante or Shoyru."

Judging by the shop wizard, auction genie and other trades my PB is
worth well over 100k, probably around 120k. Oh well...

And just now, I got an offer containing 80k NP and a Cheops Plant...

"christal63" <christal63@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Posting through Google Groups as this ng is no longer available to me
> directly...
>
> But anyway, I'm also trying my wings on the TP - trying to trade a
> Scritchy Sketchy Paint Brush that doesn't work for the pets I have. So
> far I've only got an offer for some TCG card that I don't want, and
> piles of items that don't amount to half the value of the PB.
>
> So if anyone has any ideas how to get something worth while for that
> PB, or even if you're interested in it yourself and want to trade for
> it, I'd be happy for any useful information.
>
> Christine in Vantaa, Finland
> christal63 on neopets

Ophelia

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2005

bodcat1 wrote:
> Have you filled out the "wish list" on your trade?
>

> "christal63" <christal63@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Posting through Google Groups as this ng is no longer available to me
>>directly...
>>
>>But anyway, I'm also trying my wings on the TP - trying to trade a
>>Scritchy Sketchy Paint Brush that doesn't work for the pets I have. So
>>far I've only got an offer for some TCG card that I don't want, and
>>piles of items that don't amount to half the value of the PB.
>>
>>So if anyone has any ideas how to get something worth while for that
>>PB, or even if you're interested in it yourself and want to trade for
>>it, I'd be happy for any useful information.
>>
>>Christine in Vantaa, Finland
>>christal63 on neopets

Many people blatantly ignore the wish list. Even
if I put "Neopoints, ONLY, please!", they'll still
bid a bunch of worthless items that add up to
maybe 1/10th of what I'm asking.

- Ophelia