Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

copying files to PDA

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Share
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 1:58:18 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

A while back I posted the following and received the post indicated.
Just now getting around to trying this. Tried opening
ActiveSync|Explore but the Explore icon is grayed out.
---------------------------
Windows Mobile PDA.
I want to save 50-60 mp3 files on my PC HD to the PDA SD card. I can't
find how to do it. Help please.

open ActiveSync on the desktop and go to "Explore". Copy the
files over to the PocketPC and/or Storage Card...

More about : copying files pda

Anonymous
February 22, 2005 1:43:05 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

does ActiveSync show "connected"?

"JLunis" <jlunis@charter.net> wrote in message
news:3FnSd.11833$iz5.8246@fe07.lga...
> A while back I posted the following and received the post indicated.
> Just now getting around to trying this. Tried opening
> ActiveSync|Explore but the Explore icon is grayed out.
> ---------------------------
> Windows Mobile PDA.
> I want to save 50-60 mp3 files on my PC HD to the PDA SD card. I can't
> find how to do it. Help please.
>
> open ActiveSync on the desktop and go to "Explore". Copy the
> files over to the PocketPC and/or Storage Card...
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 1:43:06 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Amirov Zakhar wrote:
> does ActiveSync show "connected"?
>
> "JLunis" <jlunis@charter.net> wrote in message
> news:3FnSd.11833$iz5.8246@fe07.lga...
>
>>A while back I posted the following and received the post indicated.
>>Just now getting around to trying this. Tried opening
>>ActiveSync|Explore but the Explore icon is grayed out.
>>---------------------------
>>Windows Mobile PDA.
>>I want to save 50-60 mp3 files on my PC HD to the PDA SD card. I can't
>>find how to do it. Help please.
>>
>>open ActiveSync on the desktop and go to "Explore". Copy the
>>files over to the PocketPC and/or Storage Card...
>
>
>
Hmm, always check the easy stuff first. When will I learn?
Nope, and when I reconnect the PDA to the cradle, ActivSync starts with
'Connecting.' BUT, it stays connecting for hours (well, almost an hour
- I had to remove the PDA to stop it). Synced successfully 2/19. Any
idea what's going on?
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 8:20:16 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

It must be "Connected"
When i connect my PDA i see "Connecting" for 5sec.
Then "Looking for changes" for 5sec.
Then "Connected". After that last all buttons, except "Stop", are active.

"JLunis" <jlunis@charter.net> wrote in message
news:421A337D.2050109@charter.net...
> Amirov Zakhar wrote:
> > does ActiveSync show "connected"?
> >
> > "JLunis" <jlunis@charter.net> wrote in message
> > news:3FnSd.11833$iz5.8246@fe07.lga...
> >
> >>A while back I posted the following and received the post indicated.
> >>Just now getting around to trying this. Tried opening
> >>ActiveSync|Explore but the Explore icon is grayed out.
> >>---------------------------
> >>Windows Mobile PDA.
> >>I want to save 50-60 mp3 files on my PC HD to the PDA SD card. I can't
> >>find how to do it. Help please.
> >>
> >>open ActiveSync on the desktop and go to "Explore". Copy the
> >>files over to the PocketPC and/or Storage Card...
> >
> >
> >
> Hmm, always check the easy stuff first. When will I learn?
> Nope, and when I reconnect the PDA to the cradle, ActivSync starts with
> 'Connecting.' BUT, it stays connecting for hours (well, almost an hour
> - I had to remove the PDA to stop it). Synced successfully 2/19. Any
> idea what's going on?
!