hellraiser06

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2006
hi all
i have to buy a nice set of headphones mainly used for gaming....
any suggestions will be appreciated..
and i live in india so available brands are philips, iball and sony lg panasonic etc. if they make headphones....
thanx in advance

algisimu

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2006
Several year ago I bought a Philips SBC (or maybe SBS) HP 890. They were very nice and very comfortable, sound quality was very good especialy in games... Everyone though i was cheating because I could hear where were everyone - thats EAX too, but good phones is a must for good EAX :) Unfortunatelly, I cant find anywhere these phones anymore to buy, but there're a newer versions 895 (?) and 1000... Just visit philips website.

G

I always was happy with logitech usb headsets. Never had a bad one.

SciFiMan

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2006
Yes, if it's mainly for gaming, you can just get a $20 Logitech headphone with mic. I can hear left/right/behind, etc. and I'm only using my old nForce2 mobo''s onboard sound. No need to spend a bundle.

sweetpants

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2006
I don't know if you can order, but I ordered them and love them

here

They have a nifty little feature where the headset will vibrate with bass. They are more comfortable than the smaller headset from Logitech as they fit around your ears.

hellraiser06

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2006
i would love to have headphones with force feedback....
I don't know if you can order, but I ordered them and love them

here

They have a nifty little feature where the headset will vibrate with bass. They are more comfortable than the smaller headset from Logitech as they fit around your ears.

cant buy them here in India... :cry:
in India headphones with feedback are available only from i ball(that i could see) a brand that i loathe...so if there are any other brands in India that make headphones with feedback from a brand other than i ball please let me know...i dont think philips and logitech manufacture them...
thnx for the replies so far.