Installing Canon ScanGear Toolbox CS 2.2 on Windows XP

Hi
How can I install Canon ScanGear Toolbox CS 2.2 on windows xp pro
Im using a canon 1220U
I keep getting a message saying The system file is not suitable for running
MS Dos & MS Windows applications
1 answer Last reply
More about installing canon scangear toolbox windows

    "Claude Matroy" <matroy@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > How can I install Canon ScanGear Toolbox CS 2.2 on windows xp pro
    > Im using a canon 1220U
    > I keep getting a message saying The system file is not suitable for
    > running MS Dos & MS Windows applications

    Go here and enter the correct information and download the ScanGear Toolbox
    for your model of scanner.
    http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=SupportIndexAct

    You have a bad installation program.
    --