Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Installing Canon ScanGear Toolbox CS 2.2 on Windows XP

Tags:
  • Scanners
  • Canon
  • Windows XP
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 11:38:27 PM

Hi
How can I install Canon ScanGear Toolbox CS 2.2 on windows xp pro
Im using a canon 1220U
I keep getting a message saying The system file is not suitable for running
MS Dos & MS Windows applications

More about : installing canon scangear toolbox windows

Anonymous
August 22, 2005 11:38:28 PM

"Claude Matroy" <matroy@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
news:D ec6ei$ipf$1@lust.ihug.co.nz...
> Hi
> How can I install Canon ScanGear Toolbox CS 2.2 on windows xp pro
> Im using a canon 1220U
> I keep getting a message saying The system file is not suitable for
> running MS Dos & MS Windows applications

Go here and enter the correct information and download the ScanGear Toolbox
for your model of scanner.
http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=Support...

You have a bad installation program.
--