64-bit windows compatibility

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
a b \ Driver
August 23, 2005 10:35:28 PM

Does anyone know of a mid-priced ($80-$140) scanner that has
drivers available for Win XP-64?

Thanks,
mas
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
August 24, 2005 3:25:33 AM

"Mark Swope" <mswope63@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a mid-priced ($80-$140) scanner that has
> drivers available for Win XP-64?
>
> Thanks,
> mas
I haven't seen hardly any scanner drivers for x64 yet. Check with the
websites of Canon, HP, Epson etc. I think Epson and HP might be first with
the drivers.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

Mark Swope Wrote:
> Does anyone know of a mid-priced ($80-$140) scanner that has
> drivers available for Win XP-64?
>
> Thanks,
> mas

I know of a website that may tell You, Here's the url:
http://tinyurl.com/9cwmr

Me I have an unsupported CanoScan D1250U2F and according to one entry
their the low cost scanners from Canon may always be unsupported by
Canon.

Have You thought of Epson or maybe It's on Your x64 CD?

--
zoom314
September 13, 2005 1:54:16 AM

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:56:53 +0100, zoom314
<zoom314.1v9lvn@news.computerbanter.com> wrote:

>Mark Swope Wrote:
>> Does anyone know of a mid-priced ($80-$140) scanner that has
>> drivers available for Win XP-64?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> mas
>
>I know of a website that may tell You, Here's the url:
>http://tinyurl.com/9cwmr

I'm also interested, but the security pack on my system finds a
problem with the tinyurl site.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

!