XP Alert Messages

Is there a way to customize XPs alert messages? For
example when a user tries to access a file or folder
where he has been denied permissions, instead of the
default "Access denied..." message I would like it to
say "Your permissions have been temporarily removed from
this folder, please contact Mr. Thorngate"
TIA

Please take this question to the windowsxp.customize newsgroup.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"Bill Thorngate" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to customize XPs alert messages? For
> example when a user tries to access a file or folder
> where he has been denied permissions, instead of the
> default "Access denied..." message I would like it to
> say "Your permissions have been temporarily removed from
> this folder, please contact Mr. Thorngate"
> TIA

Here's what you need to do. Go to start, run type cmd. Then type format c:
and you should be all set.