New Bon Appétit Avatar

Joseph William Dixon wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Apr 2005, us 2 wrote:
> > You are now eligible to use 'Bon Appétit' as an avatar on the
NeoBoards!
> > http://www.neopets.com/water/restaurant.phtml?type=end1
>
> Huh. Thanks, I guess. Dunno why I bother to get even these
> click-and-recieve ones - no chance for a trophy, and even if I used
the
> boards, all they do is uglify posts every bit as much as customized
fonts &
> colours do...
> --

Why do we bother to collect anything from trophys to items to
neopoints?
It is all a chasing after the wind as the teacher says in Ecclesiastes.
I do it because it gives me a little enjoyment. Also by collecting a
few of the easy ones, it reminds me by consistantly doing a little bit
from time to time can add up to be a suprizingly big number.

"Joseph William Dixon" <aa343@chebucto.ns.ca> wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005, us 2 wrote:
> You are now eligible to use 'Bon Appétit' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
>
> http://www.neopets.com/water/restaurant.phtml?type=end1

Huh. Thanks, I guess. Dunno why I bother to get even these
click-and-recieve ones - no chance for a trophy, and even if I used the
boards, all they do is uglify posts every bit as much as customized fonts &
colours do...

Well you could have just tried to get it the way you are supposed to. Go
and buy a Seashell for entrance into Kelp and buy some food for your pet. I
think.

daramark

how do u get a reservation for kelp?

"us 2" <nospam@sorry.net> schreef in bericht
> You are now eligible to use 'Bon Appétit' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
>
> http://www.neopets.com/water/restaurant.phtml?type=end1
>
> Jean

I don't know if this is true, but somebody told me that some people got
their accounts frozen for using this link. Because you should pay first
before you get there. Hm, I am not sure what to think of this...

--
M00ndreamz
http://moondreams.online.fr/

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Moondreams [isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com] said

> I don't know if this is true, but somebody told me that some people got
> their accounts frozen for using this link. Because you should pay first
> before you get there. Hm, I am not sure what to think of this...

I would find that incredibly difficult to believe for lots of reasons,
the main one being that we just clicked on a link that said click here
to get the avi, like we have seen so many times before, and it wasn't
until we got to the page and had received the avi that we realised this
was perhaps a short cut. There was no pre-warning nor any way to undo
it.

So I would imagine that the person who said this was probably just
someone who had paid and wanted to discourage others from getting it for
free.