Sick pet....... need Sporkle Syrup

Hello,

I am searching for a reasonably priced Sporkle Syrup but all I can find
is extremely expensive. Please help........

Henny
3 answers Last reply
More about sick sporkle syrup

    On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:12:32 +0200, henny <someone@somewhere.net>
    wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I am searching for a reasonably priced Sporkle Syrup but all I can find
    >is extremely expensive. Please help........

    Keep taking your pet to the Healing Springs (Faerieland) - you can
    go every 30 minutes, and eventually it'll heal it for free. While she
    sometimes heals all your pets, you'll have better luck if you make
    your sick pet your active pet, because she's more likely to heal just
    the active one.

    - Nichole

    I have gone there. She made the pet full and restored hitpoints........
    which were not even lost to begin with. But I'll try again........

    Thanks
    Henny

    henny [someone@somewhere.net] said
    > I have gone there. She made the pet full and restored hitpoints........
    > which were not even lost to begin with. But I'll try again........

    It may take a day or two so just keep at it.

Games Video Games Product