Sick pet....... need Sporkle Syrup

Last response: in Video Games
April 22, 2005 2:12:32 PM

Hello,

I am searching for a reasonably priced Sporkle Syrup but all I can find
is extremely expensive. Please help........

Henny

More about : sick pet sporkle syrup

Anonymous
April 22, 2005 2:12:33 PM

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:12:32 +0200, henny <someone@somewhere.net>
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am searching for a reasonably priced Sporkle Syrup but all I can find
>is extremely expensive. Please help........

Keep taking your pet to the Healing Springs (Faerieland) - you can
go every 30 minutes, and eventually it'll heal it for free. While she
sometimes heals all your pets, you'll have better luck if you make
your sick pet your active pet, because she's more likely to heal just
the active one.

- Nichole
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 2:59:51 PM

I have gone there. She made the pet full and restored hitpoints........
which were not even lost to begin with. But I'll try again........

Thanks
Henny

Nichole wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:12:32 +0200, henny <someone@somewhere.net>
> wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>
>>I am searching for a reasonably priced Sporkle Syrup but all I can find
>>is extremely expensive. Please help........
>

> Keep taking your pet to the Healing Springs (Faerieland) - you can
> go every 30 minutes, and eventually it'll heal it for free. While she
> sometimes heals all your pets, you'll have better luck if you make
> your sick pet your active pet, because she's more likely to heal just
> the active one.
>
> - Nichole

April 22, 2005 3:36:58 PM

henny [someone@somewhere.net] said
> I have gone there. She made the pet full and restored hitpoints........
> which were not even lost to begin with. But I'll try again........

It may take a day or two so just keep at it.
!