I have history kill but some of the time it doesnt seem to be
working...unless I go and delete each item individually the history doesnt
get wiped out unless I totally log off and restart. Any suggestions?

Here's what you need to do. Go to start, run type cmd. Then type format c:
and you should be all set.

"Ilene" <Ilene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have history kill but some of the time it doesnt seem to be
> working...unless I go and delete each item individually the history
doesnt
> get wiped out unless I totally log off and restart. Any suggestions?

May be History Kill is faulty. Can already do it via IE. In Internet
Explorer, go to Tools>Internet Options...>General tab. In the History
section near the bottom is provision to delete history on the spot (Clear
History) and, to the left, a place to list number of days to keep it .

Malv

Delete the History folder and index.dat:
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/delcache.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Ilene" <Ilene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:956D52BC-1E1B-495B-A4F7-E3412178851F@microsoft.com...
I have history kill but some of the time it doesnt seem to be
working...unless I go and delete each item individually the history doesnt
get wiped out unless I totally log off and restart. Any suggestions?

Scroll or search for : Clear History
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_c.htm