QH and Turmy Avatar (is it good or bad...?)

First of all, can any help me out: The Water Faerie wants you to get her
'Baby Shoyru Book'!!
2 answers Last reply
More about turmy avatar good

    Daniel Vandersluis wrote:
    > First of all, can any help me out: The Water Faerie wants you to get her
    > 'Baby Shoyru Book'!!

    Oops. Pressed send too soon. Anyways.

    Turmy's wakeable now, which I did... only to have him eat my petpet! I
    don't know if I'm happy or sad about that, I had a carma attached to my
    pet for a looooooooong time (and was hoping for a carma PPL one of these
    days -- now that I don't have it anymore it's going to come up, of
    course ;) But at least I did get a new avatar...

    "Daniel Vandersluis" <dvandersluis@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > First of all, can any help me out: The Water Faerie wants you to get her
    > 'Baby Shoyru Book'!!

    Congrats! on the avatar and Sorry about your Carma.

    QH:'Baby Shoyru Book'

    gregman2590Baby Shoyru Book11,000 NP

    legoluluBaby Shoyru Book41,350 NP

    hatesister1001Baby Shoyru Book11,398 NP
    kumd05Baby Shoyru Book11,399 NP
    kivork7979Baby Shoyru Book11,400 NP
    badschuimpjeBaby Shoyru Book11,400 NP
    unholydorkleechBaby Shoyru Book11,400 NP

    Hope that helps.

    daramark

Games Video Games Books