QH and Turmy Avatar (is it good or bad...?)

Last response: in Video Games
April 23, 2005 9:49:55 PM

First of all, can any help me out: The Water Faerie wants you to get her
'Baby Shoyru Book'!!

More about : turmy avatar good bad

Anonymous
April 23, 2005 9:51:15 PM

Daniel Vandersluis wrote:
> First of all, can any help me out: The Water Faerie wants you to get her
> 'Baby Shoyru Book'!!

Oops. Pressed send too soon. Anyways.

Turmy's wakeable now, which I did... only to have him eat my petpet! I
don't know if I'm happy or sad about that, I had a carma attached to my
pet for a looooooooong time (and was hoping for a carma PPL one of these
days -- now that I don't have it anymore it's going to come up, of
course ;)  But at least I did get a new avatar...
Anonymous
April 24, 2005 3:28:20 PM

"Daniel Vandersluis" <dvandersluis@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> First of all, can any help me out: The Water Faerie wants you to get her
> 'Baby Shoyru Book'!!

Congrats! on the avatar and Sorry about your Carma.

QH:'Baby Shoyru Book'

gregman2590Baby Shoyru Book11,000 NP

legoluluBaby Shoyru Book41,350 NP

hatesister1001Baby Shoyru Book11,398 NP
kumd05Baby Shoyru Book11,399 NP
kivork7979Baby Shoyru Book11,400 NP
badschuimpjeBaby Shoyru Book11,400 NP
unholydorkleechBaby Shoyru Book11,400 NP

Hope that helps.

daramark
!