html links within email messages producing error

February 21, 2005 7:04:39 PM

Hi all,

when I tap html links in my inbox it produces an error message that says it
"cannot find <pathname> make sure filepath is correct and all required
libraries are available.

February 22, 2005 12:12:36 AM

"shezageek" <notavailable@domain.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> when I tap html links in my inbox it produces an error message that says
> it
> "cannot find <pathname> make sure filepath is correct and all required
> libraries are available.
>
> Any help with this would be appreciated.

It sounds like you have changed the default browser program. Have you
installed Netfront for instance and set it to be the default browser,
and later removed it?

Mauricio Freitas
www.geekzone.co.nz
Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 12:12:37 AM

I have recently tried some alternative browsers and have since uninstalled
them. how would I re-establish pie as the default browser?

!