Free Kougra training?

My daughter can't get free training on Kougra Day! They want the
dubloons up front. Is anyone else having this problem?

"Brian Anderson" <not@home.now> wrote in message
> My daughter can't get free training on Kougra Day! They want the dubloons up
> front. Is anyone else having this problem?

Kougra day was yesterday, but they put the news up really really late.

Kougra training was supposed to be good yesterday and today because of the
lateness of the news. However it wasn't.

\>

Brian Anderson wrote:
> My daughter can't get free training on Kougra Day! They want the
> dubloons up front. Is anyone else having this problem?

It's the same for my friend's Kougra too. Pay or Cancel...

Dave and Megan wrote:

> Kougra training was supposed to be good yesterday and today because of the
> lateness of the news. However it wasn't.

That's what I thought, and that's what I found out. :-(

I sent a complaint, hopefully they will extend it to today.

\.