Help - new fujitsu 4120c2 scanner - programs don't recognize

Just go a new fujitsu 4120c2 scanner. Cant' get paperport or scandall
21 which came with scanner to recognize the scanner. It shows up in
control panel under scanner as being installed. Running windows 2000
server. Not sure where to start or go next. Installed twain driver.

Earl
2 answers Last reply
More about help fujitsu 4120c2 scanner programs recognize

    although not recommended to install direct to a server, it will work
    just fine; verify that the still image service is started and
    automatic.

    also, the scanner was shipped with another CD ( Kofax VRS / Capio) - I
    highly recommend installing the VRS 3.5 . If you need some help, let me
    know and I'll be happy to walk you throuh the installation and training
    of how to use the product.

    hope that helps...

    Danny

    earl@prsoftexas.com Wrote:
    > Just go a new fujitsu 4120c2 scanner. Cant' get paperport or scandall
    > 21 which came with scanner to recognize the scanner. It shows up in
    > control panel under scanner as being installed. Running windows 2000
    > server. Not sure where to start or go next. Installed twain driver.
    >
    > Earl
    Fujitsu scanners are control through ASPI drivers. If you are using
    Adaptec SCSI controller please downloand the Windows ASPI Driver
    Package from their software utilities section under the Download area.
    Install the latest driver for you OS. There is also a utilities to
    check if your ASPI componets are working properly.
    Good luck.

    --
    ENBRIDGE

Scanners Control Panel Fujitsu Peripherals