What PDA functions as a cell phone?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
November 28, 2004 3:18:32 PM

Saw someone use a PDA with a Windows logo to make phone
calls. Wonder what model it is. It's good that it combines
a PDA and a cell phone. one less item to carry is
definitely good. Does anyone know a model does this?

If it can do mp3, voice recording, camera, and GPS too.
That would be ultimate.
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 8:51:18 PM

In article <a22kq0l9km1n53hc5dv06m6oldq9sbqq6i@4ax.com>,
vamp <vamp@seashore.com> wrote:

> Saw someone use a PDA with a Windows logo to make phone
> calls. Wonder what model it is. It's good that it combines
> a PDA and a cell phone. one less item to carry is
> definitely good. Does anyone know a model does this?
>
> If it can do mp3, voice recording, camera, and GPS too.
> That would be ultimate.

There are many such animals out there now. Usually in the $500 to $600
price class unless it's an older discontinued model.
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 8:51:19 PM

Hi,

1 HP H6315, does it all and includes wi-fi
2. Motorola MPx (due for release 2/2005)

I mention the above two since they both include wi-fi.

Best Regards,

Estel J Hines

!