King Skarl avie

"King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...

Q: What can you turn the acrobatic Crokabek with with Little Timmy the
Tuskaninny?
A: You hidden her a spell of cloud Horus Erisim !

Uh Oh... Now you've done it!

King Skarl Says:
That was the worst joke ever! I only give it 299 out of 1000!
Leave my kingdom now! *Grrrrrrrr*

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the
NeoBoards!

Wow... maybe he needs a vacation."

Whoo hoo!! That makes 100 avies, finally! You guys got me hooked on
these avie things, thanks so much!

-Lois

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
> "King Skarl listens as you tell your joke...
>
> Q: What can you turn the acrobatic Crokabek with with Little Timmy the
> Tuskaninny?
> A: You hidden her a spell of cloud Horus Erisim !
>
> Uh Oh... Now you've done it!
>
> King Skarl Says:
> That was the worst joke ever! I only give it 299 out of 1000!
> Leave my kingdom now! *Grrrrrrrr*
>
> Something Has Happened!
> You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the
> NeoBoards!
>
> Wow... maybe he needs a vacation."
>
> Whoo hoo!! That makes 100 avies, finally! You guys got me hooked on
> these avie things, thanks so much!

Congrats!! And your soo lucky! He won't give me anything. <pouts>

daramark