Please help!!!! Low CPU Core Voltage

Hi All,

I'm a noobie as you can tell, I have my rig running but I keep on getting a message every time I start the computer. It tells me that my CPU Core Voltage is low. Every thing else is ok, the psu I using is the OCZ gamexstream, it does have 2 cables labeled cpu1 and cpu2 I installed cpu1 do I need to install cpu2 as well?

CPU: E6400
MOBO: D975BX
PSU: OCZ 600watt Gamexstream
1 answer Last reply
More about please help core voltage
  1. Quote:
    I have my rig running but I keep on getting a message every time I start the computer.

    I hate it when that happens
    Quote:
    It tells me that my CPU Core Voltage is low.

    You should confirm this using the BIOS and a CPU monitoring tool such as CPU-Z or similar
    Quote:
    Every thing else is ok,

    Oh, thank god
    Quote:
    the psu I using is the OCZ gamexstream,

    I'm sorry
    Quote:
    it does have 2 cables labeled cpu1 and cpu2 I installed cpu1 do I need to install cpu2 as well?

    Only if you have 2 CPU's
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Core OCZ