how do I get rid of a background picture. I found it on the internet and
made it my background. Now I want to get rid of it. I have windows xp home

In news:O0IYaNQ6EHA.1188@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
charlie and grace <bill> typed:

> how do I get rid of a background picture. I found it on the
> internet
> and made it my background. Now I want to get rid of it. I have
> windows xp home

Right-click on a blank part of the desktop and choose
"Properties." On the "Desktp" tab, choose another background or
"none."

Please reply to the newsgroup

"charlie and grace" <bill> wrote in message
> how do I get rid of a background picture. I found it on the internet and
> made it my background. Now I want to get rid of it. I have windows xp home

Right click on a clear area of your desktop, click on properties then
desktop then scroll up and highlight 'none' then click on apply...

--
HTH - Any Advice Appreciated - Please Reply To Newsgroup Only

jel183(UK)