    Adobe 7.0 standard
    Abbyy promotional software
    1 year warranty

    look at fcpa.com

    Interesting machine however like most scanners with feeders it does not appear suitable
    for heavier cardstock.

    Is there anything similar which will autoscan (doublesided) cards (abt postcardsize or A5
    format) up to abt 250-300 gr/m2? I have several thousands of these cards I would like to
    electronically archive but am not looking forward to a manual process on my current
    fladbed scanner.
    ---
    On 9 Sep 2005 23:17:32 -0700, "Danny" <dha2@comcast.net> wrote:

    >the Fujitsu ScanSnap model fi-5110eox2 is a great scanner for scanning
    >to pdf. There's other scanners that are more sophisticated for
    >integration into more complex scanning environments, but the scansnap
    >is perfect for the everyday person to scan documents into pdf (text +
    >graphic format or OCR'd format) with the push of a single button.
    >
    >for the cost, nothing comes even close.
    >
    >15 PPM / 30ipm
    >USB2
    >Adobe 7.0 standard
    >Abbyy promotional software
    >1 year warranty
    >
    >look at fcpa.com
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner (More info?)

    Thanks Danny. I guess I was clear enough though. I need a flatbed with
    an ADF (either built in or as an attachment). I need to be able to scan
    multiple pages to PDF, but also high res color photos.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks!
    Denise
  4. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner (More info?)

    I see... I have a couple other scanners that I'd recommend instead.

    We have several models which could do what you're looking for -

    The fi-4220c2:

    1.the scanner has both an ADF as well as a flatbed
    2. 3 INDEPENDENT 600dpi (true optical resolution) CCDs - ADF front /
    ADF duplex / flatbed
    3. dual interface- usb2 or scsi
    4. bundled with all the software you'd need to capture clean pdf images
    5. 1 yr advanced exchange warranty direct from Fujitsu
    6. compliant with all communication protocols: Twain 32/ ISIS / Image
    Controls /VRS

    * physical dimensions limited to 8.5" in width (max length is 34" when
    using ADF)

    For larger documents (i.e. double letter (B Size), take a look at the
    fi-5750c
    I could go on for days about the features of each model, but I'd really
    like to find out more details about your scanning needs specifically.

    If you'd like, we could test your paper with any scanner to confirm
    it's within the tolerance of the ADF

    call me anytime you'd like to discuss further: 408-746-7096 direct

    ~Danny
  5. Check live demo of most Canon & Fujitsu document scanner at www.documentscanner.in

Scanners Photo Hewlett Packard Peripherals