Points

Has anyone noticed the NP pay outs have dropped on some games like Web of
Vernax?

Web of Vernax is now 40NP per 100 instead of 50NP per 100.

"Steven Mackie" <bnsmaki@kdsi.net> wrote in message
> Has anyone noticed the NP pay outs have dropped on some games like Web of
> Vernax?
>
> Web of Vernax is now 40NP per 100 instead of 50NP per 100.

neo does that occassionally , usually on the 1st of the month you will
notice a change.

>Has anyone noticed the NP pay outs have dropped on some games like Web of
>Vernax?

>Web of Vernax is now 40NP per 100 instead of 50NP per 100.

Yeah, I've noticed that... I've stopped playing some games because it
isn't worth the time anymore for the points you get. Like Pepsi World,
used to be 100 per 100, now it's 25 per 100 so it's not worth it.

Very annoying!

-Lois

Thanks for the game link. It reminds me of the old tapper game from
years ago. I don't think I'll have time to play it again, but it did
get me up to 212 games scores!

-Steven

Steven Mackie wrote:
> Has anyone noticed the NP pay outs have dropped on some games like
> Web of Vernax?
>
> Web of Vernax is now 40NP per 100 instead of 50NP per 100.

Neo adjusts the points if people are doing too well at them. They also
adjust them the other way though if people are not getting very many points.
They have some idea in mind of what the average non-sponser game should pay
out for the average player.

Gareeth

which game is that?
I like to play Ice cream machine, which gives only 10 per 100............

Henny

gsulois wrote:
>>Has anyone noticed the NP pay outs have dropped on some games like Web of
>>Vernax?
>

>>Web of Vernax is now 40NP per 100 instead of 50NP per 100.
>

> Yeah, I've noticed that... I've stopped playing some games because it
> isn't worth the time anymore for the points you get. Like Pepsi World,
> used to be 100 per 100, now it's 25 per 100 so it's not worth it.
>
> Very annoying!
>
> -Lois

>which game is that?
>I like to play Ice cream machine, which gives only 10 per

If it was me you were asking this to, Pepsi World is here:
http://www.neopets.com/games/pepsi_cn/game1.phtml
It's a sponser game, but it's like an excite game I like to play where you
serve beer to customers... this being neopets, you serve pepsi to
customers. It's fun, so sometimes I still play it even though it's not
worth the points.

-Lois