Screensaver & Log in

Everytime my screensaver kicks on when I return to my computer, and move the
mouse, it is the log in screen how can I fix this to where it goes back to
where I was before my screensaver came on?
1 answer Last reply
More about screensaver

    Right click on your desktop and select properties - screen saver tab.
    Uncheck "on resume, password protect."

    hth
    DDS W 2k MVP MCSE

    "Danyell Short" <Danyell Short@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Everytime my screensaver kicks on when I return to my computer, and move
    the
    > mouse, it is the log in screen how can I fix this to where it goes back to
    > where I was before my screensaver came on?

Screensaver Login Microsoft Windows XP