cannot sort categories under tasks application

February 22, 2005 8:39:03 AM

This worked a month ago.

I cannot display, nor select different categories under my tasks application
on my iPAQ h1940.

Task information does not display on my today screen anymore as well since
the problem started.

Any thoughts? Thanks.
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 7:53:48 PM

To display Task Info on today screen:

Click on Start -> Settings. Click on the Personal tab and open the Today
setting. Now on the Today dialog, go to the Items tab. Check if the Tasks
checkbox is selected. If it is, then your task should appear on the Today
Screen.

As to the problem of not being able to select categories, does the
Categories dialog box [with a Select and Add/Delete tab] come up when you
click on Categories in a task item?

Thanks,
Devi [MSFT]

"Kane" <Kane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This worked a month ago.
>
> I cannot display, nor select different categories under my tasks
> application
> on my iPAQ h1940.
>
> Task information does not display on my today screen anymore as well since
> the problem started.
>
> Any thoughts? Thanks.

February 25, 2005 7:53:49 PM

Thanks Devi.

Yes, I did check the START/settings/TODAY/items tab and the TASKS box is
checked. When I highlight TASKS and chooce options, both the "tasks due
today and the overdue tasks" boxes are checked. Still nothing displays on my
today screen like it used to.

As far as editing the categories when edting a TASK, that is hit or miss.
Most of the time that field seems to be locked. When I can edit it, I can
view the add/delete list of categories. Which looks nothing like my list on
my desktop Outlook 2003 (if that helps).

I would love to troubelshoot this. Any suggestions? Or is there a way to
reinstall Pocket Outlook 2003 Pro and start fresh?

!