Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

How do you get a reservation for kelp?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 12:53:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

How do you get a reservation for kelp?

More about : reservation kelp

Anonymous
April 27, 2005 8:09:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

i don't know and i really want to know

rosie
"NonameUser" <lvpdesign@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1114617234.070615.59000@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> How do you get a reservation for kelp?
>
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 8:39:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

I have HEARD (rumor) you need to bring a seashell from the collectables
shop...


"rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
news:iPObe.41243$TZ6.4334@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
>i don't know and i really want to know
>
> rosie
> "NonameUser" <lvpdesign@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1114617234.070615.59000@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
>> How do you get a reservation for kelp?
>>
>
>
Related resources
April 27, 2005 9:53:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

it doesn't work

Charlie.

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
news:0fPbe.1142453$Xk.532780@pd7tw3no...
> I have HEARD (rumor) you need to bring a seashell from the collectables
> shop...
>
>
> "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:iPObe.41243$TZ6.4334@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
> >i don't know and i really want to know
> >
> > rosie
> > "NonameUser" <lvpdesign@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:1114617234.070615.59000@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> >> How do you get a reservation for kelp?
> >>
> >
> >
>
>
April 28, 2005 12:33:46 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
> I have HEARD (rumor) you need to bring a seashell from the collectables
> shop...

Where as I read it is random and you just have to keep refreshing until
it lets you in. :-/
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 12:33:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

at which page do u refresh at the one were he says do u have a reservation
or at the one 1 were he says he's full?
"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.1cd9f9765d3c6a9c989b4c@nntp.dsl.pipex.com...
> bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
>> I have HEARD (rumor) you need to bring a seashell from the collectables
>> shop...
>
> Where as I read it is random and you just have to keep refreshing until
> it lets you in. :-/
April 28, 2005 3:33:50 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

rosiesh [confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk] said

> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:MPG.1cd9f9765d3c6a9c989b4c@nntp.dsl.pipex.com...
> > bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
> >> I have HEARD (rumor) you need to bring a seashell from the collectables
> >> shop...
> >
> > Where as I read it is random and you just have to keep refreshing until
> > it lets you in. :-/
>
>
>
> at which page do u refresh at the one were he says do u have a reservation
> or at the one 1 were he says he's full?

I have no idea expect to suggest that you perhaps try both options and
then come back and let us know how you got on.
Anonymous
April 30, 2005 2:53:50 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

Dont bother with the reservation..
Try kicking the door in guns blazeing....



"NonameUser" <lvpdesign@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1114617234.070615.59000@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> How do you get a reservation for kelp?
>
May 2, 2005 8:08:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

> "NonameUser" <lvpdesign@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1114617234.070615.59000@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
>> How do you get a reservation for kelp?
>>
>
>
I got in today around 3 pm, no shell was required.
I had trouble selecting items from the menu for about 20 minutes.
Once it started working though, I was dismayed at the prices for the items
on the menu.
My pet was bloated when I went in, so I only bought 2 things thinking that I
would get leftovers, but no luck, and no avatar! WAAAAA!!!
So, it cost me over 20,000 np's and I have to try it again later.
That's almost as bad as when I spent over 40,000 on the lever of doom with
no result.
I'll be sulking over here--------> :( 
On the upside, I beat the pant devil today! :) 
!