8 answers Last reply
More about reservation kelp

    i don't know and i really want to know

    rosie
    "NonameUser" <lvpdesign@gmail.com> wrote in message
    news:1114617234.070615.59000@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
    > How do you get a reservation for kelp?

    I have HEARD (rumor) you need to bring a seashell from the collectables
    shop...

    "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    >i don't know and i really want to know
    >
    > rosie
    > "NonameUser" <lvpdesign@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> How do you get a reservation for kelp?

    it doesn't work

    Charlie.

    bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
    > I have HEARD (rumor) you need to bring a seashell from the collectables
    > shop...

    Where as I read it is random and you just have to keep refreshing until
    it lets you in. :-/

    at which page do u refresh at the one were he says do u have a reservation
    or at the one 1 were he says he's full?

    rosiesh [confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk] said

    > "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > bodcat1 [bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca] said
    > >> I have HEARD (rumor) you need to bring a seashell from the collectables
    > >> shop...
    > >
    > > Where as I read it is random and you just have to keep refreshing until
    > > it lets you in. :-/
    >

    > at which page do u refresh at the one were he says do u have a reservation
    > or at the one 1 were he says he's full?

    I have no idea expect to suggest that you perhaps try both options and
    then come back and let us know how you got on.

    Dont bother with the reservation..
    Try kicking the door in guns blazeing....

    "NonameUser" <lvpdesign@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > How do you get a reservation for kelp?

    > "NonameUser" <lvpdesign@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> How do you get a reservation for kelp?

    I got in today around 3 pm, no shell was required.
    I had trouble selecting items from the menu for about 20 minutes.
    Once it started working though, I was dismayed at the prices for the items
    on the menu.
    My pet was bloated when I went in, so I only bought 2 things thinking that I
    would get leftovers, but no luck, and no avatar! WAAAAA!!!
    So, it cost me over 20,000 np's and I have to try it again later.
    That's almost as bad as when I spent over 40,000 on the lever of doom with
    no result.
    I'll be sulking over here--------> :(
    On the upside, I beat the pant devil today! :)

Games Video Games